Library Fines and Fees
Library Cards are blocked from further use when fines or fees reach $10.00. This will result in the loss of borrowing privileges. Card Balances in excess of $50.00 are referred to collections after 60 days of non-payment.
Overdue Fines vary depending on the item.
• General Library Materials: $.20 per day
• DVDs and Beyond Books: $1.00 per day
• Interlibrary loans: $2.00 per day
Library Fees vary depending on type of fee.
• Missing RFID tag: $1.00
• Non-Maricopa County Resident Fee: $40.00
• Collection Agency Fee: $15.00
• Returned Check Fee: $25.00 plus bank fee
Library services costs vary depending on the service.
• Black and White prints or photocopies: $.25 per page
• Color prints or photocopies: $1.40 per page
• Bus pass: Please contact the library
• Meeting Rooms: $30 per hour
• Book bags: $3.00 per bag
• USB drives: $10.00 each
• Earbuds: $6.00 each
• GED books (English & Spanish): $20.00 each